You can configure your browser to reject the installation of Cookies sent by MODAS NURIA, S.L. Without prejudice to the possibility of the User to access the Contents. However, we would like to point out that, in any case, the performance of the website may be affected.
- Typology, purpose and functioning of Cookies:
Cookies, depending on their persistence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the User closes the browser. The second one expire when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled, for example and still not being the case, for the User remains identified in the MODAS NURIA S.L or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on its purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
- PERFORMANCE COOKIES: This type of cookie remembers your preferences for tools found in the Services, so you do not need to reconfigure the service each time you visit. For example, in this type include:
- Volume settings for video or sound players.
- Video transmission speeds that is compatible with your browser.
- GEO-LOCATION COOKIES: These Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when you request a Service. This cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide content to your location.
- REGISTRATION COOKIES: Registration Cookies are generated once the User has registered or subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him in the Services with the following objectives:
Keep the User identified so that, if he closes a Service the browser or the computer, and at another time or another day re-enters the said Service, it will remain identified, thus facilitating its navigation without having to re-identify. This functionality can be suppressed if the user clicks on the “close session” functionality, so this cookie is deleted and the next time the user enters the service, the user will have to log in to be identified. MODAS NURIA S.L. DO NOT use this type of cookie.
In addition, some Services may use connectors with social networks such as Google+, LinkedIn or Twitter. When the User registers in a Service with credentials of a social network, he authorizes the social network to keep a persistent Cookie that remembers his identity and guarantees him access to the Services until it expires. The User can delete this Cookie and revoke the access to the Services through social networks updating their preferences in the specific social network.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES: Each time a User visits a Service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, Bing and similar that can be added to this list in case they vary in relation to the current ones) generates an analytical Cookie on the computer Of the User. This cookie that is generated only during the visit, will serve in next visits to the Services of MODAS NURIA S.L. to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives are:
- Allow anonymous identification of browsing users through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, NOT people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to Users.
Cookies of the type of advertisement itself or of third parties do not exist on this website.
- How to disable cookies in major browsers:
Normally it is possible to stop accepting the Cookies of the navigator, or to stop accepting the Cookies of a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the Cookies settings. These settings normally found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser.
The Web of MODAS NURIA S.L. provides guidance to the User on the steps to access the configuration menu of cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. Microsoft Support or Browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. Mozilla support or browser support.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. Google Support or Browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. Apple Support or Browser Help.
- Cookies used by the web
The types of cookies used by the Website are as follows:
|__utma||2 years||This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been on the site belonging to the cookie|
|__utmc||When closing the browser||This cookie is used to know if a new session is established for the user|
|__utmz||6 months||This cookie is used to perform the attribution of the visit, for example: from where and how the user has arrived at our website|
|__utmt||Gogle||At 10 minutes||Used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|__utmb||At 30 minutes||It is used to know the time spent by the user on our page and the number of pages he visits, or what is the same, the duration of the visits / sessions of the visits|
|_ga||2 years||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||At 10 minutes||It is used to limit the percentage of applications.|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||WMPL||24 hours||Used by our website to determine if the visitor has already chosen their language preferences and in this way display the contents in their preferred language|
|PHPSESSID||PHP||Session||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the web.|
|_icl_current_language||WPML||1 day||Identifies the user’s language|
|_gid||1 day||It is automatically generated transparently for the Web due to certain measurement codes or third parties|
- What happens if Cookies are disabled?:
Some features of the Services will be disabled, such as staying identified or viewing content.
- Updates and changes on the Cookies Policy.
The Web of MODAS NURIA S.L. may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative, regulatory or for the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection; therefore it is advised that Users visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to the Users either through the web, through email or social networks.